twenty-five weeks = the tail-end of my sixth month of pregnancy! if i go to our expected due date, we have about 3 months left!
i have been feeling good, continuing with pre-natal yoga and i recently purchased a belly band to help support my belly which helps so much with pelvic discomfort.
my baby shower is in three weeks! looking very forward to that and being around friends. events like these, I really wish my entire family lived a little bit closer, them and all my wisconsin friends.
grayson is still very excited to have a sister which melts me. he makes it a point to say hi to her at least once a day whether it be a simple “hello” or a full song. he is already such a great big brother.
i have been relying on essential oils and a few other must-have products to help provide me comfort both mentally and physically
1. Ningxia Red – I drink 2oz every morning, every day. Ningxia Re dis loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and is so good for my overall wellness and my baby’s. If I am feeling sluggish in the afternoon, I will drink another 2oz for a natural energy boost without the caffeine crash. Great News, Young Living is running a flash sale through October 19, 2016, 4-packs are 20% off!! I stocked up!! Love that even my two-year-old loves it!
2. Life 5 – Life 5 is a probiotic that helps support a healthy gut. Life 5 contains 10 billion active cultures and improves colonization up to 10 times.I take one capsule a day at night after dinner. Ever since I started taking Life 5, I feel so good inside!
3. OmegaGize – OmegaGize combines the power of three core daily supplements-omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin D-3, and CoQ10 (ubiquinone). These supplements combine with proprietary enhancement essential oil blend to create an omega-3, DHA-rich fish oil supplement that supports general wellness. Used daily these ingredients work synergistically to support normal brain, heart, eye, and joint health. Perfect for my pregnancy needs and overall well being. I take two capsules a day in the morning with my breakfast.
4. MultiGreens – these lovely little capsules are a nutritious chlorophyll formula designed to boost vitality by working with the glandular, nervous, and circulatory systems. MultiGreens is made with spirulina, alfalfa sprouts, barley grass, bee pollen, eleuthero, Pacific kelp, and therapeutic-grade essential oils. I take two a day in the morning with my breakfast.
5. Christmas Spirit – let me just tell you …. this magical little bottle has had both my Husband and I sound asleep, nightly. It is so calming and relaxing to us. I add 5 drops to our bedroom diffuser (Home Diffuser – Rose) with the light off option and sleep through.the.night!
6. Frankincense – along with pregnancy comes a buttload of emotions both wonderful and not so proud of moments. I start each day with one drop of Frank under my tongue to help with overall calmness and peace. Google it and read about the hundreds of amazing benefits of this magical oil. p.s. it is amazing for our skin too!
7. White Angelica – has been my perfume of choice for the past month or so. I apply it to my chest and my wrists . White Angelica contains pure Melissa and Bergamot essential oils, promotes feelings of protection and security, and can be used to guard against negative energy.
Not a Young Living Member? Want to become one? Join my team and I will personally send you a few free goodies too, to help you start your wellness journey. One you will not regret.
p.s. The Starter Kit with Rose Home Diffuser is on sale until the 19th!!! If you have not ordered your Young Living Premium Starter Kit, yet and would like to, you can do so my clicking here: http://yl.pe/tyt – My Member Number is 2934220.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have, I will do my best to guide you.