I feel good, little miss tiny dancer is on the go 24/7. Ive said it every week and will continue to do so … I love love love feeling her move. I love the gentle reminders that I AM GROWING A BABY! I am creating a teeny-tiny human to love. It doesn’t get any better than that. Some days (last night) she moves so much I get a bit motion sickness but its worth it and I am loving this “boat ride”. the bitter sweetness is, when this pregnancy is over it will be our last so I am soaking it all in.
I have discovered that my husband’s wardrobe can act as comfortable clothing without having to buy maternity clothing. Hence the oversized pants. Love.
we have an appointment/check-up this week. I love hearing her heart beat and hopefully we can convince the doctor to let us take a peek.
what’s new in the Gallinger Home:
– we cleaned out the garage and donated two SUV loads to GoodWill.
– I started cleaning out the closets in her soon to be bedroom and admitted to myself, I have too much stuff. mostly shoes I no longer wear and dresses I just can’t seem to let go of. I did however fill a giant black bag and donated the contents.
– my office closet took on a new look. I purchased a few organization shelves and gave new homes to all my DIY items, oily goods, supplies, teaching supplies, crafts, etc. I LOVE that space! Makes me happy. my own little hobby lobby right at my finger tips. I do think it is time to have a make-and-take party. anyone interested? seriously. if you are local and want to host one, I will bring all the goodies to you.
– we made memories. while cleaning, we came across an old family photo, so od my parents were still married. I had to have been 12/13. it was a photo as state fair in milwaukee, wi, we all dressed as gangsters/mobsters and took that classic antique family photo. my son saw the photo and inquisitively asked who that was, I showed him me, his grandma, his aunt and his grandpa. it was grandpa that stuck out to him. he repeated grandpa a few times and took the photo with him. my heart melted. we went to the next room and started playing my dad’s records on the record player. this little soul, my son, started dancing and smiling … the way he moved look just like my dad. the mess around us disappeared as we danced. some of the best memories are the ones we don’t plan.
Grayson’s life …
– he is enrolled in his second set of swim lessons starting next week. These will be at-home lessons with the wonderful Miss Samantha, owner of Splashes and Smiles. With another baby on the way we want to be confident that he can fully swim, on his own in the event that he has to. he can already swim under water to and from my husband and and and from one of us to the wall, so he has a good starting point. looking forward to this.
all in all we are doing great! see you all next week!