As a mother, wife, career woman with two side businesses it is safe to say I am BUSY! I love being busy but more than anything, I like to be organized. I am a planner! I plan my outfits, meals, week, month and even months ahead. May seem like a lot to most but when you have a plan you will be amazed at how smoothly your life flows!
– I am never late to where I am going, always early
– I am focused and rarely overwhelmed
– I meal plan weekly
– I work a full-time Monday – Friday career in the legal field
– I have two small businesses that I run daily: Product Designer & Independent Distributor
– I manage a blog
– I run a personal and business Facebook Page as well as on Instagram
My point … I am busy BUT I have a lot of free time too because I PLAN!
ORGANIZATION: TIP – CALENDARS!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
– Weekly Calendar – 7 per week (PDF File attached for printing)
– Monthly Calendar – print the entire year (PDF File attached for printing)
– 2 clip boards (available at Target, Amazon, the Dollar Store, etc.)
– Colored pens or markers
– Whiteout pen or tape (mistakes happen / appointments change)
I do both a monthly and weekly calendar every week. Here are the tips I use to stay organized and on track:
Use Colors! Make it appealing! Treat it like a menu, does it look visually appealing? Make it catch your eye!
Hang them on the wall! Put them in a place where you will see them daily. In your office, on the fridge, etc. You will not remember if you cannot see it “out of site, out of mind”
– use this calendar for events such as birthday’s, baby showers, weddings, holidays, doctor appointments, vacations, school appointments. Basically, events that most likely will not cancel.
*By doing this you know ahead of time which dates you can not schedule things on. It also allows you to plan ahead.
WEEKLY CALENDAR / M-F:
– use this calendar for events such as lunch dates, deadlines, school events, dates of significance such as “16 week pregnant today” or a friend’s due date, etc.
– also add to this calendar the events from the monthly calendar. By doing this you can plan ahead.
EXAMPLE: Lets say Rachelle’s birthday is the 19th, once it is on the calendar you can plan to buy a card by the 15th and get it in the mail.
WEEKLY CALENDAR / GOALS:
– use the section for both personal and business goals.
– enroll two new members
– email DL regarding ER Promos
– workout 3 times this week
* do not check the box (see attached file) until the goal is met, if you do not meet it, roll the goal to next week!
WEEKLY CALENDAR/ FOLLOW-UP ON:
– use this section as a reminder list
-Did Jessica get her PSK yet – Care Call
– New ER Members – Are they enrolled in PV Assist? Email
– Is Business Card Order Ready for Pick-Up
– Send DL members ER order reminders
WEEKLY CALENDAR / DON’T FORGET:
– #theoilycommunity challange
– two new blog posts monday & thursday
– mail new DL members welcome packages
– send birthday card to Rachelle by the 16th – MAIL
– Daycare check due Monday
– Giveaway – update DOC
Comment Below or Email me!!
FILES: the attached files are my creation and available for your use! Feel free to print, share and edit to your liking!