25 Days of Oily Thankfulness
Day 18: DiGize
You guys .. lets face it. We all have problems the list below should not be any of them. My Son (one) was constipated, I used DiGize on his belly 2 drops, neat. Within 20 minutes, problem solved! DiGize is great for anyone of any age and is also great during pregnancy!
DiGize™ is one of Young Living’s exclusive and proprietary dietary supplements. This unique blend contains Ginger, Anise, Fennel, Peppermint, Tarragon, Lemongrass, Patchouli, and Juniper essential oils, and includes naturally occurring constituents like menthol, citrol, and zingiberen.
There are various uses for DiGize essential oil:
– relieves digestive probles including indigestion, heatburn, gas, and bloating.
– something you ate not agreeing with you? capsule DiGize or simply rub a few drops on your stomach for relief.
– constipated? use DiGize.
– Diarrhea? it can help with this too!
– do you suffer from heartburn? add to water or capsule and rub on abdomen.
– baby have colic? DiGize can help!
– use with every meal to support a daily wellness regimen.
– when traveling abroad, use DiGize as a dietary supplement in your water.
– have one too many last night? DiGize is your new wing-dude.
DiGize is one of the AMAZING, must have essential oils that comes with the Premium Starter Kit! Are you ready to get your own yet?
As always, be sure to do your own research to find what will work best for you.
If you are ready to Order your own Premium Starter Kit with Diffuser, click HERE! (Rachelle Gallinger – Member #2934220)
DISCLOSURE: The Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration [FDA]. The products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition(s) please consult your physical before using these products. Furthermore, information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health and dietary decisions based upon your own research and partnership with your healthcare provider. See full disclosure HERE.