25 Days of Oily Thankfulness
Day 13: Lavender This lovely essential is probably the most common of all oils to most. It carries the nickname “The swiss army knife” of oils. There is nothing Lavender can’t do … seriously! This is probably my most used oil, to name a few: owies for both big and littles’, sleep, happiness, calming, cleansing, uplifting, seasonal discomforts, chapping, rashes, soothing … I am telling you this list could go on and on and on.
Here are a few fun lavender facts that you may not have known:
– It takes 27sq. feet of lavender plants to make one 15ml bottle of lavender essential oil.
– The French scientist, Rene Gattefosse was the first to discover lavender’s ability to promote tissue regeneration and speed wound healing when he severely burned his arm in a laboratory explosion.
– Today, lavender is one of the few essential oils still listed in the British Pharmacopoeia.
– Lavender has been documented to improve concentration and mental activity.
– University of Miami researchers found that inhalation of lavender oil increased beta waves in the brain, suggesting heightened relaxation.
If you are ready to Order your own Premium Starter Kit with Diffuser, click HERE! (Rachelle Gallinger – Member #2934220)
DISCLOSURE: The Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration [FDA]. The products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition(s) please consult your physical before using these products. Furthermore, information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health and dietary decisions based upon your own research and partnership with your healthcare provider. See full disclosure HERE.