I am slowly going through all of my household items and replacing them with a more natural, toxic free option. This weekend was handsoap. I have replaced all soaps with a natural, chemical free option. What you will need:
- – Glass Soap Dispenser
– Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castle Soap
– Essential Oil, I use only Young Living
– Vitamin E Oil
1. Fill the soap dispenser with water to about 1 inch of the top (leaving room for the pump and the soap to be added).
2. Add 1 tablespoon of liquid castille soap to the water mixture (NOTE: do not add the soap first or it will create bubbles when the water is added.
3. Add the 5-8 drops of Vitamin E Oil. Add 3 drops Essential Oil of your choice
4. Close and lightly swish to mix.
For the kitchen, I did Lemon and for the bathrooms I used Lavender.