Are you wondering why essential oils are so expensive? If you are someone who isn’t quite sure if you should invest $160.00 in the Young Living Premium Starter Kit (11 bottles of essential oil, 10 sample packets of essential oil, diffuser, free reference guide from me, a 24% wholesale discount),Here is a break down some of the numbers for you! You’re getting much more for much less than you think!
HERE IS A break down the cost of applying essential oils to the skin…
Each 5-ml bottle of essential oil in the Premium Starter Kit contains about 80 drops of oil. When you apply essential oils topically to the skin (for an adult) you typically use 1-3 drops of oil at a time (less is more when using essential oils). This means that…
- 1 drop of essential oil per application = about 80 applications per 5-ml bottle.
- 2 drops of essential oil per application = about 40 applications per 5-ml bottle
- 3 drops of essential oil per application = about 25 applications per 5-ml bottle
Each essential oil has SEVERAL amazing uses, here is a generalized cost analysis for each oil in the Premium Starter Kit (using 1 drop of oil per topical application):
- Lemon: enhance the flavor of food and beverages for $0.04
- Peppermint: soothe and support the digestive system for $0.08
- PanAway: relieve occasional tension and soothe muscles for $0.40
- Lavender: promote a restful nights sleep for: $0.09
- Purification: enjoy the outdoors annoyance free for $0.07
- Thieves: support the immune system for $0.13
- Stress Away: reduce occasional stress for $0.11
- Citrus Fresh: bring about a general sense of well-being for $0.06
- Melaleuca: beautify the skin for $0.10
- Joy: uplift your mood for $0.15
- Frankincense: overcome nervous energy for $0.28
I don’t know that anyone can actually say they don’t have $0.13 to support their immune system. One dose of Thieves is 3-5 times cheaper than other immune supporting supplements on the market.
Now, let’s break down the cost of diffusing essential oils (it’s cheaper than a super nice candle)…
Did you know that when you subtract the cost of the 11 bottles of essential oil and 10 sample packets of essential oil from the cost of the Premium Starter Kit that you are technically getting the Home Diffuser in the Premium Starter Kit for $7.76!? Seriously – nowhere else will you find an essential oil diffuser for less than $10.00 (and a good one at that)!
- I personally use about 6 drops of essential oil each time I run my diffusers. The home diffuser has a continuous and an intermittent 30 second setting. The diffuser will run continuously for 3.5 hours or 7 hours if on the intermittent setting. I prefer the intermittent setting for night time.
- Diffusing essential oils is typically cheaper AND better for you than a high quality candle that is 50% off!
Bath and Body Works 3 Wick Candle (25-45 Hours)
- Regular Price: $0.50-$0.90/hour
- 50% Sale: $0.25-$0.45/hour
- No health benefits
Yankee Jar Candle (110-150 Hours)
- Regular Price: $0.18-$0.25/hour
- 50% Sale: $0.09-$0.12/hour
- No health benefits
Young Living Home Diffuser (using the intermittent setting) – BEST DEAL!
- Depending on the essential oil, diffusing usually costs $0.03-$0-24/hour. THIS COSTS LESS THAN CANDLES!
- Plus, diffusing essential oils offers MANY health benefits.
Before you say “no” to essential oils, you might want to reconsider!
I am encouraging you to really think about how much money you spend on candles, air fresheners, cleaning supplies, body care products, and over the counter health products…many of which are toxic! All of those little purchases for each product you buy at your local grocery or drug store really add up, and most likely end up costing you more in the end! Just think about how easy it is to spend $25.00 or more in one simple trip to the store. Then, think about how many simple trips to the store you might make in a week or one month. It really adds up! When you think about it, is the Premium Starter Kit really too much money for your budget? Or does it just feel like it is too much money (because it is one simple purchase VS. the several you may currently make in that very short amount of time)? This kit should REPLACE some of the things you currently purchase (not be an additional cost)!
Essential oils (and products you can make from them) are simple and require minimal effort to use. Essential oils are natural, safe (of course, when used correctly), and non toxic! They help maintain wellness in the body and can be used to support healthy muscles, bones, skin, hair, and emotional balance, AND the immune, respiratory, digestive, cardiovascular, hormonal, and nervous systems! You can’t put a price on health…oh wait, I just did! And the truth is, the Young Living Premium Starter Kit is actually a pretty inexpensive way to make your house smell AMAZING and support your overall health and wellness.
Convinced? Want to purchase your own Premium Starter Kit? Click the graphic below!
The Premium Starter Kit includes:
If you would like to learn more about Young Living Essential Oils, you can click HERE or simply message me!
To follow me on Facebook, click HERE.
If you are ready to Order your own Premium Starter Kit with Diffuser, click HERE! (Rachelle Gallinger – Member #2934220)
*NOTE: please do not start the enrollment until you are placing an order.
DISCLOSURE: The Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration [FDA]. The products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition(s) please consult your physical before using these products. Furthermore, information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health and dietary decisions based upon your own research and partnership with your healthcare provider. See full disclosure HERE.